Freitag, 23. April 2010

the new.

Hello Wannabe -
Upper-Eastsiders and Fashionistas, Girlygangleaders and all the others,
I wanna to start a new fashion blog.
Well, there are so many blogs about
fashion outside but i thought, everybody is talking about high fashion, haute couture,
vintagestyle and individual styling. Yeah, but we all know that the reality doesn't look like that. Huh?
Our fashion magazines let us believe that all of us could be little protagonists of gossip girl, of course, we could,
but the question is, who wants to be like them? Everybody.
Yeah. Individual styling, I guess.
I think I don't have to mention anything else.
So, to my blog: I don't wanna start a fashionblog that shows you fashion that you can see on the runway, fashion magazines
and exspecially not the would-be-street-style that we all know from few fashion blogs. To the point,
I wanna show you the style of Bangkok. It's quite another matter.

Yours truly, Silke